Here are some of the frequently asked questions:
- Do you sell dried willow for basket weaving? No.
- Do you teach classes? All classes currently scheduled are posted on the basketmaking classes page. Katherine mostly teaches at various basketry group retreats and workshops.
- Do you take apprentices? Not at this time.
- Do you make baskets to order? Yes. You can see a variety of basket forms and get an idea of prices by looking at the willow basket gallery.
- How do I order a willow basket? If you are not in a hurry, you can look at the willow basket gallery and email us with a request. If you need a basket immediately, you can look at the baskets in stock page and see what we have on hand. Let us know which one you are interested in along with a shipping address and we will give you a price including shipping. There is no online shopping cart. We use PayPal invoices for online sales.
- Can we visit the farm? Yes visitors are welcome 10am-5pm most days. If you are coming a distance, we recommend letting us know in advance by email or text. Baskets are displayed in one of our barns so it is mostly an outdoor experience. Katherine’s work space is not visible unfortunately.
- What kind of payment do you accept? In person we accept cash, check and credit card. For shipped items we can send you a PayPal invoice which has a link to pay on-line with any credit card or you can mail us a check made out to Dunbar Gardens.
- Do you sell and ship baskets to Canada or other countries? Yes.
Thanks for your interest!